Friday 29 November 2013

Friday Shopping Day at Mile 12 Market Lagos - Pictures that speak to you.

Entrance of Mile 12 market. As you can see only one lane for customers, traders have taken over the whole entrance and car park. Who then are they expecting to shop from them. You fight to get in paying N400 for car park that has been over taken by traders and also  fight to get out. They frustrate the very people you pray to God to send your way so you can earn a living. I don't get it.

The entrance again. There was an SUV parked at the gate with a sign on it, obviously an interstate bus. How can you block a whole lane and turn an entrance spot to a bus park. Yet LASTMA, market officials and all forms of touts are there supposedly controlling it all. and yes they are all holding batons to appear serious....ummmm. I have my work cut out for me.

Easyshop ladies, me in the middle. Here we are doing our thing. The men (carrot traders) all wanted to get in the picture as if they know what I want to use it for. Notice our rain boots, black and rugged,  these are ours, but you can rent at the entrance gate if you need one. You need it to survive in here otherwise your feet are in trouble. I should have bought funky pairs when i travelled ..... note to self, funkify your gear and stand out from the lot. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment